How do you do a deep dive analysis?
It can be broken down into 5 steps: understand and observe, synthesize, visualize, prototype, and implement.
What is deep dive review?
Deep Dive Reviews are similar to a Health Check but focus on a particular issue or limited terms of reference rather than the full range of issues normally considered at a Health Check.
What constitutes a deep dive?
By recreational diving standards and according to PADI, any dive that exceeds 18 meters/ 60 feet and does not exceed 40 m/ 130 feet is considered a deep-water dive. However, you need to do the Deep Diver Specialty to get the skills to dive under 30 meters/ 100 feet.
How do you perform a deep dive risk?
The process is simple and includes the following:
- Identify your needs and the scope of the deep dive.
- Identify key stakeholders and relevant departments.
- Identify and review the focus area and supporting processes and practices.
What do you put in a deep dive?
A typical Deep Dive process
- Creation of Hot Teams to work on the opportunities/ problems (these teams work the process end to end)
- Brainstorming of ideas and options in the context of customer needs.
- Rapid Prototyping of potential solutions.
- Observing & Listening from Customers (internal and external)
What is a deep dive interview?
‘ To dive deep is to analyze a specific topic in great detail. So when preparing for an interview, it is important to consider that the questions asked to require more extensive and profound responses.
What is a risk deep dive?
Deep dive in the context of risk A deep dive is a methodology used to immerse yourself in a risk event or to more thoroughly understand risk within a part of the business.
Why do a deep dive?
Deep Dive is a method where an individual or team conducts an intense, in-depth analysis of a certain problem or subject. The Deep Dive technique can be used by a single person or a group in order to brainstorm, problem-solve, or engage in idea creation.