What should you never do while scuba diving?
5 Stupid Things You Should Never Do While Scuba Diving
- Never dive without a plan. [rushkult_cards] …
- Never exceed your comfort level. If you are nervous that a dive is beyond your abilities and your dive buddy is saying “don’t worry I will take care of you” makes you feel better, cancel the dive. …
- Never Hold Your Breath.
Who is the greatest diver of all time?
Table: The Top Ranked Athletes from Diving at the Olympic Games (including 2021)
What is the best diving spot in the world?
Top 20 Dive Sites in the World
- Barracuda Point, Sipadan, Malaysia.
- Mellow Yellow, Vatu-I-Ra, Fiji.
- Blue Corner Wall, Palau, Micronesia.
- The Boiler, Socorro, Mexico.
- Magic Mountain, Raja Ampat, Indonesia.
- Manta Night Dive, Hawaii, USA.
- Dinah’s Beach/Lauadi, Milne Bay, Papua New Guinea.
- Batu Bolong, Komodo, Indonesia.
What is the most common injury in scuba diving?
The most common injury in divers is ear barotrauma (Box 3-03). On descent, failure to equalize pressure changes within the middle ear space creates a pressure gradient across the eardrum.