How do you carry your car keys while swimming?
Here are a couple of alternatives you could also use to keep your key secure:
- Place the key in a sealed bag and put inside a tow float.
- Get a copy of the key without the electronic part and use to drive to the beach (won’t work with cars that require the electronic key to be nearby to start), then tie to your swimsuit.
What do you do with car keys when swimming in the wild?
Swim Secure – Waterproof Phone Pouch
The Swim Secure waterproof phone pouch is perfect for keeping your smart phone or electronic car keys safe and dry whilst swimming. A waterproof double lock seal keeps your belongings safe at the beach, pool, river or lake.
What do you do with the keys at the beach?
Here are five ways to safekeep your keys so you can enjoy your session without thinking twice:
- Bring it with you. …
- Give it to a friend. …
- Hide it under a rock or in your towel. …
- Get a key security lock. …
- Leave it in a diaper.
Where do you put car keys?
The 7 Best Places To Hide A Key on Your Car Are…
- On the inside of the bumper (assuming you are using the magnetic hide a key)
- Behind the front license plate.
- Tire Well.
- Gas Cap.
- With someone else.
- Hitch receiver box.
- Your purse or wallet.
What do you do with your car keys when you snorkel?
Re: What do you do with rental car keys while snorkeling? You can buy one of those underwater containers…found in outdoor gear stores/travel stores. They seal enough so you can put in small things like keys/cell phone, etc. Towels, shoes, etc are usually fine on the beach.
Where do you keep keys?
- At Home in a Drawer. PRO- Safe and secure. CON- They’re at home; you’re not.
- Under Your Car in a Magnetic Holder. PRO- Works well. …
- In the Glove Compartment. PRO- Secure. …
- At a Freind’s House. PRO- Safe. …
- In a Storage Unit. PRO- Safe, secure, and someone is always on duty.
Will my car key work if I washed it?
When the keys are washed, or left out in the rain, water seeps into the key, through the cracks. Unfortunately, because you aren’t supposed to open it, you’re not able to remove the moisture unless you break open the key. If you do this, you’ll need a replacement case, or to tape up the original case.
Can Chip keys get wet?
Q: “Can our chipped keys get wet?” A: “If you pour some water on them, yes.”
Where can I leave my car keys at the beach?
A clever tip for hiding your car keys and other small valuables is to place them inside of an old sunscreen bottle or container (be sure to clean it out first – you could also place your belongings in a sealed bag). Nobody would think twice about looking into a sunscreen container left on a towel.
How do you hide a key?
Best place to hide a key
- In a hollow, fake rock that blends in with its surroundings.
- In a small lock box under the porch.
- In a key hider/magnetic key holder.
- In the barbeque grill in the backyard.
- Under the foot of a chair on the patio.
- Under a loose brick in the walkway.