Where do you find the machete in raft?
The Blueprint: Machete is found on Balboa Island, inside the Mama Bear’s Cave. Once acquired, the Machete can be used as a powerful weapon and can also cut down vegetation and tape that may block the player’s path.
Is machete better than spear raft?
The machete does deal more damage than the metal spear, but it also has a slower attack speed. So which weapon you choose to use for melee depends on your play style, the situation, and what materials you have in abundance.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
Does Mama Bear Respawn?
Bears respawn after 3 minutes from the time they are killed, as long as the player is outside the spawn zone, which is roughly the agro-range of the Bear.
Is there a better bow in raft?
Although named the ‘basic’ bow, there is no upgraded version currently in the game. Instead the bow can shoot upgraded arrows which deal additional damage.
What happens when you surrender and Respawn in raft?
If you respawn in Normal your inventory is lost. If you have a Simple Bed and respawn in it, you get up with 50% Hunger and Thirst, and 25% life. If you have a Hammock and respawn in it, you get up with 75% Hunger and Thirst and 50% life.
How do you use raft commands?
How do I use the Raft console commands?
- Press the Enter key to enable the chat window.
- Now, type all the commands you want to use and hit Enter again.