What are you supposed to do in raft?
Raft: 12 Pro Tips For Getting Started
- 1 Size Doesn’t Matter.
- 2 Keep Food Cooking. …
- 3 Build A Streamer. …
- 4 Make All The Items. …
- 5 Friends Can Distract The Shark. …
- 6 You Don’t Need To Stop At Every Island. …
- 7 Fish And Cook Water. …
- 8 Don’t Build On The Edge. …
What is the story of raft video game?
Raft takes place in a world that has been covered in water due to rising sea levels. The player lives a lonely life building up their own raft while trying to sail to civilization. Along the way, they encounter sinking, abandoned rafts and deserted islands (presumably the tops of ancient mountains covered in water).
Does raft game end?
Although the Raft ending isn’t complete, there is still quite a bit to do in the survival crafting game.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
Is raft hard to play?
It’s quite hard to gather resources solo because of shark (even with bait), it take A LOT of time to gather something not basic (like ore, metals, stuff for swimming). And in a group all this feels like a peace of cake. I’ve played similar games and never had this feeling before.
How many players can play raft together 2020?
The game officially supports 8 players but the true limit is the server hardware the host uses. The players survive together on the raft, build it up with the resources they find and defend it against the environmental dangers.
Is there a story in raft?
A main Story was introduced to Raft on December 3rd, 2019, when the First Chapter was added to the game. This page will attempt to explain the progress of the story line, as well as notes and pictures found underway. The story can be started by crafting and installing a Receiver and three Antennas on the Raft.
Are there enemies in raft?
All RAFT enemies generally behave the same in normal and hard mode. They have the same attack patterns. However, the main noticeable change is for Bruce the shark, who is substantially faster in hard mode.
How do you use raft commands?
How do I use the Raft console commands?
- Press the Enter key to enable the chat window.
- Now, type all the commands you want to use and hit Enter again.