How do you smelt ores in the raft?
The Smelter is used to smelt Metal Ore, Copper, Sand, Seaweed, Explosive Goo and Titanium Ore. It is fueled by Planks just like the Engine and can hold a maximum of four. Each Plank will last for 50 seconds before it is completely burned up.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
How do you use raft commands?
How do I use the Raft console commands?
- Press the Enter key to enable the chat window.
- Now, type all the commands you want to use and hit Enter again.
What can you do with metal ore rust?
Metal ore can be smelted into metal fragments through a furnace which is used to craft most of the tools, structures, items and weaponry throughout the game and is vital to have during most of the time being.
How long does it take to smelt metal in raft?
Summary. Metal Ore can be put into a Smelter and will turn into a Metal Ingot after 80 seconds.
How do you get a bolt in the raft?
A bolt is made by smelting Metal Ore in the Smelter, researching Metal Ingots, and then crafted through the menu. It may also be found in Loot Boxes.
Where can I get titanium ingot raft?
Summary. Titanium Ingot is created in a Smelter by putting Titanium Ore and Planks inside it. It will take 120 seconds to create one Titanium Ingot.