What is the Shovel used for in raft?
After being researched at the Research Table, the Shovel can be used to dig out Dirt from caves on Large Islands. As such, it is essential in getting Livestock on the raft, as Dirt is used to make Grass Plots.
How do you cheat on the raft?
Raft Cheats Commands
- Hunger: /set hunger X, where X is the value.
- Thirst: /set Thirst X, where X is the value.
- Blockhealth: /set Blockhealth X, where X is the value.
- Bonushunger: /set Bonushunger X, where X is the value.
- Gamemode: /set Gamemode X, where X is the value.
- FPS: /set fps X, where X is the value.
Is Tangaroa the end of raft?
Tangaroa is the final location of the Second Chapter.
What happens if you miss the radio tower raft?
The radio towers respawn as new towers! Dunno how many people know this yet, but once you reach the “first” tower and loot it, sail away from it until you can’t see it anymore. Your receiver will “reset” with a new tower to find, with new loot.
How high up does the antenna need to be in raft?
More videos on YouTube
How do you get unstuck in the raft?
If you got stuck in a spot and can’t get out, an “Unstuck” button should appear in the “ESC” menu after 30 seconds. Pressing this button will teleport you to a safe location! If you are incapacitated however, then this button will automatically appear after a while in the incapacitated game screen.