How do you use a surf lock?
Your Surf Lock is factory tested and set to 0-0-0-0.
- Open the lock. Remove the sticker on the back and move the change lever to the upper right-hand corner (fig. 1 at rightt).
- Set the dials to the desired combination.
- Move the change lever back to the original. position (fig. 2). The combination is now set.
Are surf key locks safe?
The Surf Key Lock is generally very safe; however, you should always check who is the manufacturer and the specification related to the key lock!
Where do you put your keys when surfing?
Bring it with you.
The best thing you can do to avoid this horrible situation is keeping your car key with you at all times. I suggest tying it to a shoelace around your neck and tucking it in your wetsuit. You can also fasten the key to the the string in the pockets of your wetsuit or board shorts.
Where do you put a surf lock?
Surf Lock is ideal for surfers and swimmers, people out walking and jogging, boating and fishing. It can be secured to the tie down on your vehicle, your roof rack, wheel or trailer and is great anytime you need to leave your car but can’t or don’t want to carry your keys with you.
How do you hide a spare fob without it allowing anyone to open the door and start the car?
How to hide a spare fob without it allowing anyone to open the door and start the car – Quora. If you have a Ford with a keypad to unlock, lock doors, wrap Xtra fob with aluminum foil & hide inside car or trunk. You can unlock door with keypad, even if alarm is set, retrieve hidden fob, unwrap foil & start car..
Where should I hide the keys in my car?
The 7 Best Places To Hide A Key on Your Car Are…
- On the inside of the bumper (assuming you are using the magnetic hide a key)
- Behind the front license plate.
- Tire Well.
- Gas Cap.
- With someone else.
- Hitch receiver box.
- Your purse or wallet.
How do you hide a key?
Best place to hide a key
- In a hollow, fake rock that blends in with its surroundings.
- In a small lock box under the porch.
- In a key hider/magnetic key holder.
- In the barbeque grill in the backyard.
- Under the foot of a chair on the patio.
- Under a loose brick in the walkway.
How do I protect my electronic car keys?
9 ways to prevent keyless car theft
- Put your keys in a blocking pouch. …
- Turn off keyless entry on your fob. …
- Steering wheel lock or alarm. …
- Consider outdoor motion detectors/CCTV. …
- Store keys away from entry points. …
- Position your car securely. …
- Keep the inside of your car tidy. …
- Consider etching your windows.