Where do you store your keys when surfing?
I suggest tying it to a shoelace around your neck and tucking it in your wetsuit. You can also fasten the key to the the string in the pockets of your wetsuit or board shorts. If you have an electronic key, just go to a locksmith and get a door-only spare.
What do you do with the keys at the beach?
If you are worried about what to do with your car keys and other valuables at the beach, we’ve compiled a list of useful tips:
- Re-use empty containers. …
- Invest in shorts with zipped pockets. …
- Buy a wearable waterproof container. …
- Use a tennis ball. …
- Use a nappy.
How do you hide a wetsuit key?
Most wetsuits have a similar loop. Depending on the wetsuit, you may even have a small zipped pocket or small pouch with the loop inside. Simply take your car key, loop it around the elastic, tuck it into your wetsuit and you are ready to go.
What is a surf key?
Surf Key Safe
Surf Key Safes are used to lock your car keys, bike keys or house keys up securely whilst you are surfing. … Surfing Key Safes are usually weatherproof and heavy duty with a combination lock on them enabling you to access them easily after your surf.
Where should I put my car keys?
The 7 Best Places To Hide A Key on Your Car Are…
- On the inside of the bumper (assuming you are using the magnetic hide a key)
- Behind the front license plate.
- Tire Well.
- Gas Cap.
- With someone else.
- Hitch receiver box.
- Your purse or wallet.
Do wetsuits have pockets for keys?
Re: Wetsuit Key Pocket
One wet suit and two leashes have key pockets.
Can car keys get wet?
Water and electricity generally don’t mix. If it’s left wet, you could end up with a rusted-out, corroded key that won’t work at all. The battery could also die. A dead battery, or one that leaks or explodes, will also leave you with a non-working key.
How do you hide a key?
Best place to hide a key
- In a hollow, fake rock that blends in with its surroundings.
- In a small lock box under the porch.
- In a key hider/magnetic key holder.
- In the barbeque grill in the backyard.
- Under the foot of a chair on the patio.
- Under a loose brick in the walkway.
Are surf locks safe?
The Surf Key Lock is generally very safe; however, you should always check who is the manufacturer and the specification related to the key lock!