Are Xcel wetsuits good?
Conclusion. XCEL is an award-winning wetsuit brand, so it’s not surprising that its products come with top-notch quality materials and construction. XCEL wetsuits offer incredible overall performance from its limestone neoprene fabric that is exceptionally lightweight, warm, and stretchy.
Do Xcel wetsuits run small?
McLovin Well-Known Member. Xcels do run small, I am about 5’6″, 140lbs and their S size fits perfectly and snug.
What size am I in a wetsuit?
Billabong Mens Wetsuit Size Chart
|SIZE||HEIGHT (cm/in)||WEIGHT (kg/lb)|
|ST||173-183 5’8″-6’0″||66-73kg 145-160lbs|
|MS||168-175 5’6″-5’9″||66-73kg 145-160lbs|
|M||175-180 5’9″-5’11”||70-77kg 155-170lbs|
|MT||180-185 5’11”-6’1″||75-82kg 165-180lbs|
What wetsuits do pro surfers use?
Best Wetsuits for Surfing
- Flatrock Sarvo Steamer 3/2mm. …
- Rip Curl Flashbomb Heat Seeker Zip Free 3/2mm. …
- Flatrock Bronte Wetsuit Top 1.5mm. …
- O’Neill Psycho Tech Steamer Chest Zip Wetsuit 3/2mm. …
- Quiksilver Men’s Syncro Steamer Surfing Wetsuit 3/2mm. …
- Xcel Drylock X Surfing Wetsuit 3/2mm.
Why does Jack O’Neill wear an eyepatch?
In 1972, O’Neill lost an eye after a surfboard snapped while he tested a leash prototype that his son created. He managed to make the accident work for him, of course, turning crisis into opportunity. O’Neill donned a black eye patch.